For more information about the Sci-Tech Engineers 4-H Club

Contact: York County 4-H Extension Office 717-840-7408 or email Maryjo Kraft -
mnk2@psu.edu



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Saturday Nov. 5, 2011, 2pm Rocketry/Aerospace LAUNCH DAY!!!

Conditions appears as if they are going to be great. Wind speed needs to be under 20mph according to the National Association of Rocketry. http://www.nar.org/  The weather reports I am seeing state winds will be at 9mph on Saturday. So unless conditions change, we are go for launch day, if you have your rockets ready and are able to attend.

If you are unable to attend or have not completed your rockets you will have another opportunity for a launch day in the spring. If you launch this time and wish to get more engines to launch again in the spring, you may. If enough of you wish to do this let me know and I will see if we can get another group order to save on shipping costs.

Wear old clothes, we will be in the middle of a field and some spots could be a little wet. I am thinking we will schedule the final Rocketry written test later this year so you all have time to study. Remember if you have any questions please call or email me.

Please email me to let me know if you are coming for sure or not.

See you Saturday,
Ms. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment